THRIVE WITH EQ RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
Categories of personal data
Thrive with EQ can collect, use and process the following personal data:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Position in the company or organization
- Home address
- Company Address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline / mobile)
- Bank account details
- VAT number
- User name
- Skype/Zoom ID
- LinkedIn profiles and background information
- Information regarding the use you make of the Website (such as but not limited to IP address, browser type, the web page you visited when you accessed the Website)
- The login details of your mobile device, as well as geographical location details (if applicable)
- Communication preference
- Correspondence data with and from Thrive with EQ
Thrive with EQ automatically collects anonymous information regarding the use you make of the Website. Although we cannot identify you on the basis of this data, this will allow us to compile statistics on the use of the Website, as well as to send more targeted communication.
System of collection of personal data
The previous personal data can be collected when:
- Visiting the Website
- Subscribing to the newsletter (whether or not via the Website)
- Creating an account
- Collaborating with Thrive with EQ
- Attending events with Thrive with EQ
- Using the services provided by Thrive with EQ, whether or not via a mobile device
- Verifying your identity
- Using correspondence with and from Thrive with EQ
- Communicating to Thrive with EQ ideas regarding the improvement of the services or the Website
- Requesting a quote
- Exchanging business cards
The personal data collected by Thrive with EQ are therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
Thrive with EQ can use your personal data for:
- Creating an account and confirming it
- The execution of an agreement with Thrive with EQ
- Providing the services of Thrive with EQ through the Website
- Providing support
- Sending invoices and collection of payments
- Optimizing the quality, management and content of the Website
- Statistical purposes
- The preparation of a quote
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
The process of these data by Thrive with EQ is done (i) under your express and voluntary consent and/or (ii) when needed in order to provide the service you have requested and/or (iii) when required by the applicable law of data protection and/or (iv) when we are contractually obliged to process your data (e.g. funding projects).
Thrive with EQ might need to disclose your personal data (i) to competent authorities when required by law or in the context of a legal proceeding or to safeguard and defend our rights and/or (ii) in case of acquisition of Thrive with EQ by a third party.
Thrive with EQ uses third parties for the following purposes (please click on the link of the respective companies to view their privacy policies):
- Sending our newsletters/blog posts/event invitations (Mailchimp)
- Online membership fee payments (Mollie)
- Hosting training sessions and meetings on on-line platforms (Webex, Skype for Business, Zoom) Hosting recordings of online training sessions on on-line platforms (Webex, Skype for Business, Zoom)
Storage of personal data
Thrive with EQ will store your personal data no longer than is absolutely necessary for the purpose that the data was provided for, unless (i) you have given us your explicit permission and/or (ii) is required by law.
Security of personal data
Thrive with EQ has taken organizational, technical and technological measures to provide and ensure the security of your personal data with a view to protect it from (i) unauthorised access to your personal data, as well as (ii) (mis)use, loss, modification or publication of your personal data.
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be guaranteed.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Thrive with EQ is are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we respect these rights and we wish to inform you about these rights:
- You have the right to know, access, rectify your personal data which that Thrive with EQ has received from you.
- You have the right to request the removal of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”) which that Thrive with EQ has received from you.
- You have the right to object to or complain about the way your personal data (or parts of it) is processed.
- You have the right to request that we hand over your personal data as stored by us to yourself, or to another party as a direct assignment by you only.
- If you have given us permission to handle your personal data, you are always able to withdraw your permission.
If you wish to exercise one of your abovementioned privacy rights, please contact us via the details at the bottom of this document.
In addition, if you wish to update your personal data, you can do it at any time by clicking on the “update your profile” button, as provided at the bottom of every email from Thrive with EQ.
Finally, if you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button, as provided at the bottom of every email.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient domiciled in a country not covered by an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission will be governed by provisions of a data transfer agreement, which (i) the standard contractual clauses, as defined in the ‘European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87 / EC)’, or (ii) any other mechanism under privacy or other regulations concerning the processing of personal data.
Update Privacy Statement
The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Thrive with EQ is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Should you have a complaint about the way Thrive with EQ collects, uses and processes your personal data, please contact us. We will always do our utmost to find a way to handle your complaint in a friendly and satisfactory manner.
Should a solution not be found, you can submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission.
Contact Thrive with EQ
Name: Nadja El Fertasi
E-mail: [email protected]
Last updated 22 November 2022